Dr. Lee-Baggley has responded to media requests on a number of different topics including healthy workplaces, sexual harassment in the workplace, mental health, chronic disease, healthy living, ethics, and obesity.
Women and sexual harassment in the workplace
1. Grudic, J. (2018, January 27). Workshop aims to put a spotlight on sexual misconduct. Global News at 6 Halifax. Retrieved from https://globalnews.ca/video/3991695/workshop-aims-to-put-spotlight-on-sexual-misconduct.
2. Corfu, N. (2018, January 18). Alleged harassment at French film festival leads to Halifax workshop for women. CBC News. Retrieved from http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/sexual-harassment-cannes-screen-industry-workshop-atlantic-canadian-women-1.4495432
3. Frisko, B. (2018, January 26). Sexual harassment in the workplace. CTV Atlantic. Retrieved from https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1312556
4. Blanchet, S. (2018, January 28). Harcèlement sexuel : identifier ce qui est ou non acceptable ICI Radio Canada Nouvelle Ecosse. Retrieved from http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1080796/harcelement-sexuel-metoo-industrie-cinema-television-atlantique-formation
5. Marina von Stackelberg, M. (2018, January 28). Local film industry working on sexual harassment policy. CBC News. Retrieved from http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/women-in-film-workshop-1.4507798
Exercise and mental health
6. Squires, D. (2017, May 5). Physical activity can help you with your mental health. Global News at 6 Halifax. Retrieved from http://globalnews.ca/video/3430488/physical-activity-can-help-you-with-your-mental-health
7. Grudic, J. (2016, October 25). Canadian health professionals meet in Halifax, discuss childhood obesity. Global News at 6 Halifax. https://globalnews.ca/video/3025371/canadian-health-professionals-meet-in-halifax-discuss-childhood-obesity
For the health care provider
8. Lee-Baggley, D. L. Death, Dying, and the “Fix-It-Urge” Impact Ethics, August 16, 2016. Retrieved from https://impactethics.ca/2016/08/16/death-dying-and-the-fix-it-urge/
9. Sherry, D. L., & Ramasubbu, C. “Obesity’s causes and effects.” Published in: The Chronicle Herald Opinions, Saturday June 13, 2015.
10. McLean, E. (2015, January 30). All too perfect. Capital District Health Authority Media Centre. Retrieved from http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/media-centre/news/all-too-perfect
11. Low, R. (2007, March 29). Perfectionism. CTV Your Health News.
12. Chan, L. (2007, February). It’s a pain to be perfect. UBC Reports, 55, 5.
13. Sherry, S. B., Sherry, D. L., & Ramasubbu, C. (2015, May 9). Anxiety is a costly issue. Truro Daily News. http://www.trurodaily.com/Opinion/Letters-to-the-Editor-5467
14. Sherry, S. B., Sherry, D. L., & Ramasubbu, C. (2015, May 4). Depth, breadth of anxiety. The Chronicle Herald. Retrieved from http://thechronicleherald.ca/letters/1283945-voice-of-the-people-may-4-2015
Ask A Question